- 1 cup dates (pitted // if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain well)
- 3 Tbsp Almond butter
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup Oat
- Pulse pitted dates in a food processoror blender until they’re in small pieces or it forms a ball
- Add oats, chocolate, chia seeds and almond butter and pulse or mix until combined.
- Carefully roll into 1-inch balls using the warmth of your hands to mould them together.
- To set, pop in fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.